What to Eat for Dinner: 7 Days of Bistro 72
If you’re not sure what to eat for dinner tonight, we’ve got your answer: The Chef’s Special at Bistro 72! The weekend is full of great food and fun during the 7 Days of Bistro 72 experience. Between Ladies Night Friday, Date Night Saturday, and Tasting Sunday, our schedule is packed with opportunities for our guests to have a great night out with friends and to enjoy delicious meals and drinks.
Grab the Girls for Ladies Night Friday!
Not only will you be able to enjoy our Happy Hour drink specials from 3-7, but our handcrafted martinis are half price for ladies all night! In addition, we’ll have great local artists playing Live at the Indigo; what’s better than a night out with the girls for drink specials and live tunes? Nothing! But wait, it gets better—enjoy our weekend Late Night Bar Menu from 11pm-1am. There’s no end to the incredible food available at Bistro 72. What are you waiting for?
This weekend’s Chef’s Special:
- 12 oz. Marinated Rib Eye Steak; bleu cheese butter compound, rustic potato wedges, seasonal vegetables
Some of our Winter Cocktails:
- French Toddy; crown royal, apple brandy, st. germain, and orange bitters
- Long Island Iced Tea; liv vodka, gin, rum, tequila, triple sec, blue curacao, and sour mix
- Gentleman’s Club; hendrick’s gin, muddled mint, and fresh cucumber
Leave the Kids at Home on Date Night Saturday
Sometimes you just need a night out with your partner to share some laughs and good times. Forget your responsibilities and just enjoy each other’s company for the night; don’t worry about what to eat for dinner, leave all the cooking to us! Sit down to dinner for the Chef’s Special of the weekend, then mellow out by the fire and relax to some live Jazz by our friend Alexander Clough. If you’re in the mood for something to munch on later in the evening, our Late Night Bar Menu is available with something that’s sure to hit the spot.
Some Late Night Bar Menu Selections:
- Smokey Pulled Pork Sliders; topped with bleu cheese
- Bourbon Chicken Wings; bleu cheese dipping sauce, cider jicama slaw
- Chicken Ranch Pizza; apple wood bacon, cheddar, chives, ranch
Bring Your Own Bottle to Tasting Sunday
If you decide to spend your Sunday at one of the wonderful local wineries, take advantage of our Indigo Uncorked special on Tasting Sundays—no corking fee on all Long Island Wines! In addition to the weekend’s Chef’s Special, our $27 Prix Fixe Dinner menu returns on Sundays. Also, local wine and beer flights are half price all night, making an evening at Bistro 72 the perfect finish to your week.
Some Prix Fixe Dinner Choices:
- ½ Roasted Country Chicken; organic, herb au jus, tri-colored potato, local vegetables
- The Bistro 72 Salad; baby arugula, goat cheese crumble, portobello mushroom, sliced strawberry, cracked pepper, and champagne vinaigrette
- Palmer Vineyard’s Merlot Sorbet; small-batch crafted sorbet made from Palmer Vineyard’s merlot
originally posted on indigoeastend.com