Bring Your Dog to Yappy Hour at Hotel Indigo East End
At Hotel Indigo East End, we take great pride in being not only PET FRIENDLY, but PET PREFERRED. We absolutely love our furry friends, and don’t want our guests to have to travel without theirs! But we decided that just opening our doors to four-legged guests wasn’t enough, so we’re having a celebration in their honor. We’re ecstatic to announce YAPPY HOUR: a regular event where our friends and their dogs can come together to kick back, relax, and have a good time.
Taking your pup to the dog park is a great chance to let him stretch his legs and make new friends, but what are you supposed to do while he’s off having fun? Sure, you can stand around with the other dog owners and make small talk, but the accommodations to people at dog parks is abysmal at best.
A much better idea is to join us for a doggy playdate of epic proportions. While your pups enjoy an evening on our beautiful outdoor patio, and the chance to roll around in the lush, green grass, you can enjoy a seat poolside with a doggy-inspired cocktail. Yes, you heard correctly, the bartenders at Bistro 72 have crafted a collection of themed drinks and snacks for our Yappy Hour events:
- The Pomeranian – Bacardi Silver, pomegranate liqueur, triple sec, lemon and grapefruit juices
- Greyhound – LiV Vodka, grapefruit juice
- Purple Poodle – blackberry brandy, lemonade
- Wag the Dog – Beefeater Gin, sweet vermouth, strawberry and banana liqueurs
- The Dalmatian – Kahlua, Stoli Vanilla, Black Sambuca
- Walk the Dogs – housemade corndogs with white truffle ketchup and spicy bourbon bbq sauce
- Braided Raw Hide – two jumbo braided pretzels served with Long Ireland Celtic Ale beer mustard and cheddar beer sauce
- Westminster – beef, veal, and pork pizza topped with shredded mozzarella
Not only is our Yappy Hour fun for everyone who comes, but it benefits great causes, too. Our most recent Yappy Hour benefitted Kent Animal Shelter, the Riverhead-based not-for-profit humane society that cares for animals while they work to find them forever homes, and our future events will feature other animal-serving beneficiaries.
We are grateful for the work these organizations do for animals in our community, and we feel it’s our duty to give them a hand. Join us for a good time and to support a great cause at our next Yappy Hour.
Keep up to date by liking our Facebook Page so you can find out when the next Yappy Hour will be!
originally posted on indigoeastend.com