7 Days of Bistro 72: Enjoy a Night Out!
Are you looking for a great place to eat, drink, and get together with friends? Look no further, because the 7 Days of Bistro 72 have you covered every night of the week. Not only is Bistro 72 the perfect place to fill your belly with delicious, locally sourced meals, but our schedule of specials makes every day a celebration and a reason to get everyone together for a night out.
Join Us for Sports Mondays!
Round up the troops to watch the game on any of our big-screen TVs that line the walls of the bar at Bistro 72. Sports Mondays feature Happy Hour from 3-7pm, with many drinks to choose from our packed Winter Cocktail menu! In addition to the great winter cocktails, we’re also offering $5 pints of Long Island draught beer and $5 glasses of Long Island wine all night! While you’re enjoying your drinks and the game, Chef James Junk prepares free fan favorites served at the bar.
Some Fan Favorites:
After munching on some of the snacks at the bar, your night out isn’t even close to over; it’s time to settle into a table in the dining room for our prix fixe dinner special. For $27, you’ll have a selection of some of the finest locally-sourced meals available on the East End!
Some Prix Fixe Dinner Options:
- The Bistro 72 Salad; baby arugula, goat cheese crumble, portobello mushroom, sliced strawberry, cracked pepper, and champagne vinaigrette
- Pistachio Encrusted Atlantic Cod; chardonnay butter cream, fried leeks, riverhead cauliflower mashed potatoes, and local vegetables
- Palmer Vineyard’s Merlot Sorbet; small-batch crafted sorbet made from palmer vineyard’s merlot
Come By for Game Night Tuesday!
What’s better than a night out getting together with friends to share some laughs over a good game? Choose from a selection of your favorite games, or opt to bring your own, while dining and drinking at Bistro 72. Our 3-7pm Happy Hour continues through Game Night, so you have another opportunity to take advantage of the great specials on our Winter Cocktail menu. Long Island draught beer and wine is all still $5 all night, so the deals keep on rolling well after 7.
Some of Winter Cocktail Specials:
- LiV Lighthouse; liv vodka, st. germain elderflower, fresh grapefruit and lemon juices, orange bitters, and agave nectar
- Indigo Black and Blue; liv vodka, blackberry brandy, blueberry pomegranate juice, and a splash of lime
- Manhattan on the East End; maker’s mark, sweet vermouth, and angostura bitters
Some of Our Long Island Draught Beers:
- Crooked Ladder 70 West IPA
- Blue Point Toasted Lager
- Greenport Harbor Leaf Pile
originally posted on indigoeastend.com